How to Find a Connection
Timetables can have many forms that will enable you to search for the best train connection for your intended trip.
How to search for a train connection:
- on the internet - online timetable
- on the smartphone - mobile web
- on your computer - timetables can be downloaded for free
- via mobile phone - via a text message
- by telephone - call the ČD infoline on +420 221 111 122
- via email - send an email to email@example.com
- search in the printed timetable
- search in a commuter timetable
- search in a pocket timetable
- obtain information at the station or from a conductor
Short-term operational restrictions – planned closures (e.g. track repairs) and extraordinary events (e.g. power blackouts) – are not reflected in the timetable. Short-term modifications are usually made to the timetable during such restrictions for selected trains or these trains are substituted with buses. We recommend that prior to departure you obtain the latest information on possible planned closures by consulting the Operational Restrictions web pages (only cz) or by calling +420 221 111 122. You can also sign up for email updates on planned operation restrictions (closures).